Insulation or waterproofing problems
Quebec’s changing seasons bring weather and temperature changes that can deteriorate the condition of seals around windows. After a few years, these joints can become dry and cracked, and cause any of the following problems:
- Water or air leaks
- Heat loss
- Difficulty opening and closing
Water leakage, for example, could lead to mold and mildew, which are potentially harmful to your health. Certain window components will have to be changed to fully eliminate these problems, and to protect the structure and lifespan of your building.
Whether you have sliding, casement or vertical sliding windows, Les Entreprises JSDR inc. can replace any defective components at a minimal cost. This will help you avoid frustrations and different inconveniences. We can handle inspecting, aligning, lubricating and replacing the following window parts, as required:
- Opening and closing mechanisms
- Pads and insulation
- Sealant for corners and edges
- Window rims
A beneficial process
Repairing window components has several advantages. The process...
- is more economical and quicker than completely replacing windows
- is equal to, or even surpasses the level of energy efficiency as compared to new windows
- can tangibly reduce your heating bill
- will produce less waste than a complete replacement and the installation process is much neater
- can be handed from inside the building
Regardless of the type of windows that need adjustments, we have the knowledge and expertise to meet your needs. Contact us to schedule an appointment and get started replacing any old window parts.